- 216
I think I've figured out how to send multiple cars per day, even to the same recipient.
After sending a car, quit the game and log out of the ps3 account. I don't mean PSN, but the PS3 user account (left most coloumn on XMB).
Then after login and starting up the game, another car can be send - even to the same person.
I know for a fact that it worked for me, since I just send 5 cars within one hour.
After sending a car, quit the game and log out of the ps3 account. I don't mean PSN, but the PS3 user account (left most coloumn on XMB).
Then after login and starting up the game, another car can be send - even to the same person.
I know for a fact that it worked for me, since I just send 5 cars within one hour.