broken Messages 69 Nov 27, 2010 #1 Hi I wouold like to know how do we set the game difficulty ie easy or hard as nails ? Do we set it via race settings before races tc, driving line, skid recovery thingy, abs and so forth ? or is there a option in the menu im too blind to see ?
Hi I wouold like to know how do we set the game difficulty ie easy or hard as nails ? Do we set it via race settings before races tc, driving line, skid recovery thingy, abs and so forth ? or is there a option in the menu im too blind to see ?
Y yummyhole Messages 6 Nov 27, 2010 #2 I believe the level of difficulty increases are you progress through the various events. ie. from beginner-->expert. It is only my guess though. I am not sure with Arcade races.
I believe the level of difficulty increases are you progress through the various events. ie. from beginner-->expert. It is only my guess though. I am not sure with Arcade races.
Sum1s2pid Messages 3,661 CA, USA Messages Sum1s2pid Nov 27, 2010 #3 Yes, you can adjust aids from a menu before you start a race -- everything from ABS to traction control and skid-recovery.
Yes, you can adjust aids from a menu before you start a race -- everything from ABS to traction control and skid-recovery.