How to set the game-pad????

  • Thread starter Thread starter PINGOLF
  • 5 comments
  • 501 views
Messages
3
Thanks for your help... I'm from Spain... and Sony have not released GT4 yet in Europe but... I want you to ask a question about How to set the game pad... because in GT4 Prologue is not possible to do it (you have to play in the default settings) and I am used to play ussing R1 and R2 buttons as brake and throttle ones...

The question is if is possible to set the game pad in GT4 or is not possible like GT4 prologue?

Thanks for your help... and sorry about my english... I'm not used to the language...and I had some difficulties... :nervous:

Greetings from Spain...
 
the Interceptor
Yes, it is possible.

Like GT3?... using every button for any item?

Sorry but I'm very worried about it... because in the deffault settings I am unable to control the vehicles... and if it was not possible...I had to buy a steering-wheel... and my wife...don´t allow me.. to buy anymore Toys.... :)
 
PINGOLF
Like GT3?... using every button for any item?
Yes, like in GT3. Have a look at Maskriders thread with translations of GT4 screens, maybe you'll find the screen where you can set up your pad.
 
Back