How to set up a race with specific cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcmc
  • 3 comments
  • 580 views
Messages
118
Messages
jcmc968
Hope you can help me here, i wanted to set up an online room based around Group B cars, namely the Delta S4, the RS200 and the Peugeot 205 Rally Versions.

I have them in my garage, i set them to available online thinking this will allow me to make them available to others who join the room. I create the room but when you define what cars are available your choices are limited. You have F1, karts, open garage or Select From garage.

Clicking on the latter allows you select from the Recommended list which is a list of cars that have been available in previous online races to everyone - as far as I can make out, but I cannot see a way to define certain cars that I have and am trying to share for the room to my required criteria.

Thanks,
C.
 
Unfortunately, it is as you have discovered. One can not create a list of cars from one's own garage and have those cars be the only choices in an online race. I rather wish it were possible as I have a series in mind as well, but for now it would have to be on the honor system if you wanted a particular set of cars with a particular set of tuning parts.

Still, in my mind, that would be an excellent new feature for the next iteration.
 
Indeed. Thanks for the reply.
 
I was looking to find an answer to something similar, maybe someone has tried this already: If I set a few cars online, can a friend of mine borrow one of these cars and use it online?
 
Back