How to start a remote race?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nelmr
  • 4 comments
  • 784 views
Messages
42
Hi, after a few months away from GT5, I wanted to start playing again. I noticed the promised remote races are now available. I can't wait to start making money in the game when I can't be at the PS3 physically.

However, I can't seem to start the race. The button never becomes enabled. I select my driver (at first it said I had to share the driver, which I did), but that is all I can do.

Please help!
 
Have you selected (up to) 15 friends' drivers too?
 
Do you have friends playing Gt5, and do they have drivers shared?
 
Do you have friends playing Gt5, and do they have drivers shared?

Ah, that must be the problem. I don't really have the time to socialize much with online gaming (meaning I don't hang with the same groups all the time). Therefore, I don't have many friends. I have 3 for GT5 and none of them shared their drivers.

This kind of stinks for someone that just likes randomly playing others.
 
Ah, that must be the problem. I don't really have the time to socialize much with online gaming (meaning I don't hang with the same groups all the time). Therefore, I don't have many friends. I have 3 for GT5 and none of them shared their drivers.

This kind of stinks for someone that just likes randomly playing others.

Click here

Add your name to this topic, you will have friends soon enough. 👍
 
Back