how to start from scratch

  • Thread starter Thread starter fersv1000
  • 3 comments
  • 470 views
Messages
3
How can I start another game with a different name? I've always used an X-Box, and you could save different profiles and choose any of them when you wanted to play. However, I can't find that option in the PS2. Can't I keep two profiles (with different cars and statistics) at the same time? How should I do it?
Than you.
 
Second memory card is the only way to keep two profiles.

The search function is an easier way to find this kind of information. Give it a try.
 
Yep, GT4 only allows one profile per memory card, so to have two games running simultaneously you'll need two memory cards.

Why don't you just delete the game you've got then start again on the same memory card? Go on, take the plunge... ;)
 
Memory cards for PS/2 are not that expensive anymore. Just hit your nearest Wallmart.
 
Back