Exorcet Messages 7,677 Messages Exorcet Messages OE Exorcet Dec 6, 2012 #2 I believe you can just delete your save and the back up will be loaded automatically at game start. Don't quote me though, I've never had to use it. Try a forum search or reading the in game manual.
I believe you can just delete your save and the back up will be loaded automatically at game start. Don't quote me though, I've never had to use it. Try a forum search or reading the in game manual.
Ross Premium Messages 7,167 Tadley, Hampshire, UK Dec 6, 2012 #3 If it is a backup on USB, just delete the one already on the system and then copy the one on the USB to the system.
If it is a backup on USB, just delete the one already on the system and then copy the one on the USB to the system.
Ross Premium Messages 7,167 Tadley, Hampshire, UK Dec 6, 2012 #5 ACJMED Thanks Ross!! It works! Click to expand... Glad I could be of assistance 👍
Oshawa-Joe Premium Messages 5,897 Hillsdale Messages Oshawa-Joe Dec 7, 2012 #6 Exorcet I believe you can just delete your save and the back up will be loaded automatically at game start. Don't quote me though, I've never had to use it. Try a forum search or reading the in game manual. Click to expand... That also works.
Exorcet I believe you can just delete your save and the back up will be loaded automatically at game start. Don't quote me though, I've never had to use it. Try a forum search or reading the in game manual. Click to expand... That also works.