How to take pics with multiple cars

• Thread starter Dougboy
  • 23 comments
dougboyy
hello,
i was just wondering how u could take pics in photomode so that the pictures has more than one car in the pic. What i mean is a pic with 2 or more cars racing. I read the other threads and i searched it and cant find the answer. If this has been discussed before, please forgive me cus i'm a noob :ill:

here is my photo album so far my photo album

💡 thanks

I've seen pics with multiple cars 'posing' in the middle of the track. e.g. the five supras in different colors with aftermarket wheels. Is this an option in Photomode?
Please help.

That was a faked screenshot. Somebody "photoshopped" it. You currently can not take photomode shots of two cars in the same session. You can only do that in Photodrive (from race replays)

Sometimes, though if you're lucky with opponents, you can get the cars you want and yours. Maybe not in a good shot, but a group of cars you like.

There was a thread, where somebody suggested that you use one big photo location and take pictures from same point, with same settings of several cars on different positions and just cut them out and add them all into one pic. He did dthat with a pic of some aston martins if I remeber correctly. That is photoshoped technically, yes, but it's an option.

Who says you have to be able to afford photoshop?

That's what FRIENDS are for! And by that of course, I mean use their copy of photoshop on their machine to modify a picture. Or ask them to do it if they feel up to it.

photo mode location is easy to make photoshop photos
but for photo drive (take photos from replay) like the Aston martins, Mercedes SL series, 5 tuned supra, and 3 Mazda 323 .... these are shots are hard to get it done
you have to control your car postion without viewing the replay
so you have to guess the location to pose and you will always mess up
one special technique is to find the stable camera thru out the replay
what it means is ... you have to find a camera that do not follow the car movement
then you will able to take multiple shots and different cars without the background changing
that will be easy for photoshop editing, also gives you the correct lighting and reflection
as my experience, taking photos with the desire location is much harder than photoshop editing
like my latest work (mazda 323), I spent almost 2 hours taking photos
but the photoshop editing, it only took me 15 mins to get it done

R246 track looks pretty good in GT4
for those who are interested in making photoshop GT4 pics
R246 is a nice place to take photos, there are lots of stable cameras during the 2nd-3rd lap

Its too bad you can't do a 24 Hour Endurance on Tsukuba that has EVERY JGTC car in the race and makes you have to race one.

Sure...bunch of cars on a small course...but that's the fun. 👍

Yeah the only way you're getting multiple cars in one photo is from a race replay. Although, I read something about managing a race team and putting them on a track and controlling through B-Spec mode somehow..

Anybody know what that is about?

Don't know anything about that ...

But I remember, that someone used Midfield Track finish straight for multiple cars pic since it's quite wide. He parked three or four cars there and took four pictures and glued them all together. It looked really nice.

Back