How to take screenshots?

Australia
Australia
Nauraushaun
This could help a lot of people, I'm shocked there's not a thread on it already.
Okay, so I'm fluent in CFW, but I found that screenshots with my app don't work in replays on GT PSP. I thought nothing of it. Recently I've seen people taking shots from different angles, and with the HUD off, which interests me greatly. So how do you do this? I PM'd some guy and he said he'd send me his files tomorrow, but I'm sort of pumped for getting it sorted today.

This could help a lot of people, I'm shocked there's not a thread on it already.
Okay, so I'm fluent in CFW, but I found that screenshots with my app don't work in replays on GT PSP. I thought nothing of it. Recently I've seen people taking shots from different angles, and with the HUD off, which interests me greatly. So how do you do this? I PM'd some guy and he said he'd send me his files tomorrow, but I'm sort of pumped for getting it sorted today.

For screenshots, any working screenshot pluggin (For the CFW your using) Will atke the Shots.

For Custom angles you need CWCHeat.

Check this thread out, its will answer most of your questions...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122480

Mine doesn't work, and it usually does ;)
Oh that's why I couldn't find the thread, I searched for screenshot, and it doesn't have screenshot in its title. :\

The one I got with CWCheat works, I'll stick with it.
How exactly do you take screenshots? People say the best way is to do it in a replay, but you can't pause, fast forward or rewind a replay, which makes it horrendously difficult.

Back