How to transfer other people's decals from the "collection" to "my items" menu?

• Thread starter Arnage
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Greetings :)

I didn't find an answer to my question, so I created this topic.

I have a large number of decals in my “collection” (showcase menu) made by other users.

How can I save all these decals to my “my items”?

Let me try to explain why I need this:

The decals that I add to the “collection” menu are just favorites, but not downloaded to my PS5 - therefore, if the
user who uploaded the decal wants to delete it, it will disappear from my “collection” list, and I don’t want to lose these decals (I’ve been looking for
them for a long time).

I know that I can upload my decals in svg format through the site, but I need to transfer those made by other people.

Greetings :)

I didn't find an answer to my question, so I created this topic.

I have a large number of decals in my “collection” (showcase menu) made by other users.

How can I save all these decals to my “my items”?

Let me try to explain why I need this:

The decals that I add to the “collection” menu are just favorites, but not downloaded to my PS5 - therefore, if the
user who uploaded the decal wants to delete it, it will disappear from my “collection” list, and I don’t want to lose these decals (I’ve been looking for
them for a long time).

I know that I can upload my decals in svg format through the site, but I need to transfer those made by other people.
You cannot. "My Items" is for items you have created.

Ok.
Let's try differently.

Does anyone know for sure the answer to my question?

If I used a decal made by another user on my car/helmet and after that this decal is removed by that same user, will the design of my car/helmet change?
In other words, will this decal disappear from my design?

It wont disappear from your design unless you decide to edit the livery or swap the livery from the car to change for another. As long as you leave it as it is then it will be fine.

Last edited:
It wont disappear from your design unless you decide to edit the livery or swap the livery from the car to change for another. As long as you leave it as it is then it will be fine.
Wrong, it will disappear from your design.

Back