HOW TO TUNE; A PRT CounterSteer's Guide - Patch: V1.41

Do you mind posting your RX-7 tune on here? Final weight what rims wide or offset. Wide body or not. What tires are you using in the videos? It would help get a idea of where you are with these settings. It would give a good idea of where you are with weight and ballast. Roll cage or not? Do you mind sharing your full tune if thats ok.

Last edited:
Do you mind posting your RX-7 tune on here? Final weight what rims wide or offset. Wide body or not. What tires are you using in the videos? It would help get a idea of where you are with these settings. It would give a good idea of where you are with weight and ballast. Roll cage or not? Do you mind sharing your full tune if thats ok.
I don't share tunes. I try to help people find their own way. As far as that RX-7 goes, it's on racing softs, roll cage, wide bodied and wide stance. Stock rim size. Had to upgrade to custom spoiler for better stability to catch other cars in corners and steering angle adapter tuned into the suspension.

Last edited:
Hi Tazz69, you’ve looked at PRT’s 1.23 Patch right? The best thing about it is that you get to understand HOW to tune for YOUR way of driving. I have learned more in two(?) weeks of doing it myself, albeit sometimes with a lot of trial and error, than in all the those months previous. Worth every minute though. I downloaded the Patch, printed it out and keep it next to me when playing.
Good luck!

I don't share tunes. I try to help people find their own way. As far as that RX-7 goes, it's on racing softs, roll cage, wide bodied and wide stance. Stock rim size. Had to upgrade to custom spoiler for better stability to catch other cars in corners and steering angle adapter tuned into the suspension.
Rim size matters? How?

I was just stating what I had on the car at that time. Rim size isn't much as a factor as width and widebody

Last edited:
Back