Results are only viewable after voting.
Greece
Earth
Dstinct_Marti
Hi everyone,

I create this new thread just to let you know how to:
Completely turn off the HUD.
Turn off the ghost.

First of all, some of you might have already find the solution but some people might not and that's the reason why I created this thread.

Here is the video showing how to get rid of all those things!

I advice you to read the description as it is more detailed than the video itself.

I hoped this helped you!

By turning off the HUD you will also remove the BRAKE alert!

BONUS: As you can see we are still able to rotate the camera but it won't work in chase view!

Last edited:
Don't think so.
They mean the break alert in the middle of the screen which is pretty annoying.
That's what I mean. However, they want to know a way to only turn that off with the remainder of the HUD elements remaining. What would be best would be for PD to allow us to choose individual HUD elements to see and position how we like.

That's what I mean. However, they want to know a way to only turn that off with the remainder of the HUD elements remaining. What would be best would be for PD to allow us to choose individual HUD elements to see and position how we like.
Right. That would be the best option but you're still able to have a limited HUD without the BRAKE alert.
Atleast we can turn it off.

That's what he meant
Yes I got it but I thought he said it for "fun" by meaning the brake and not the brake alert.
Misunderstood.

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn't help at all. The option to change between full HUD, OFF HUD and race information only, has been available since the beginning. I'd recommend changing the title of this thread as it misleads to believing you can turn on/off these elements individually.

I just want the flashing BRAKE turned off. I find it very intrusive and distracting.

I know when I have to brake, thanks though PD. I can say that in a couple races people maybe took it seriously and I got brake checked a few times at the Nurburgring. :lol:

This doesn't help at all. The option to change between full HUD, OFF HUD and race information only, has been available since the beginning. I'd recommend changing the title of this thread as it misleads to believing you can turn on/off these elements individually.

I just want the flashing BRAKE turned off. I find it very intrusive and distracting.
Right.
But there were also people who didn't know how to turn off the HUD.

Seems we all want the same thing that damn flashing brake sign! that's why it will be gone with the next update after the latest bug reports are compiled by PD for the next update... until then we just have to squint an eye to ignore it :D:tup:

While we're discussing the HUD

What are these two icons for?

upload_2017-5-10_16-53-43.png

Wow, so GTS now really has a flashing "BRAKE" signal when approaching the corner?
I thought everybody was fine with the gear blinking?

Wow, so GTS now really has a flashing "BRAKE" signal when approaching the corner?
I thought everybody was fine with the gear blinking?

I'm with you mate, we already have this... :

Screenshot_20170510-195559_1.jpg

...and I'm fine with it. That "Brake" sign should be able to turned off in the next update or simply just get rid of it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back