How to turn on Multi Turn

• Thread starter Lord Daem
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello!

I've had Grid Autosport since release and have just bought a G27 for it. I've trawled these forums before for advice on how to set up everything and I've seen a lot of people mentioning Multi Turn, however I can't for the life of me find where to activate this setting. Just to point out, I'm currently playing on PC (I've seen the option isn't in the same place as the ps3/ps4 version)

Could someone be so kind as to enlighten me on how this is done? Thanks :)

Hello!

I've had Grid Autosport since release and have just bought a G27 for it. I've trawled these forums before for advice on how to set up everything and I've seen a lot of people mentioning Multi Turn, however I can't for the life of me find where to activate this setting. Just to point out, I'm currently playing on PC (I've seen the option isn't in the same place as the ps3/ps4 version)

Could someone be so kind as to enlighten me on how this is done? Thanks :)
Hi

Quoting @LeGeNd-1 from the Grid Autosport wheel settings thread:

"Multiturn is basically choosing between 240 and 900 degrees. I assume you can already change this with your wheel profiler on PC, so the option is not in the game."

The ps3 version however has the option to enable or disable multiturn.

@Lord Daem there's a useful shortcut for the G25 and G27 that allows you to change the rotation range on the fly; hold the middle two red buttons on the bottom row of the shifter, then press one of the round black buttons at the top and release them all. I can't remember which button sets which limit but I do know that the top button is the quickest steering (maybe 240 degrees?) and the bottom is the default 900. You could also make a profile for the game in the Logitech Profiler and set the limit there, along with some other settings but I don't think there's really any need to touch that stuff.

Back