How to upload a replay?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zad
  • 5 comments
  • 1,716 views

Zad

Messages
77
Messages
Zadreth
Recently had the unfortunate luck of missing getting gold on a license test by .001. So I saved the replay and exported it to a usb drive, and now have no idea how to get it on youtube.:grumpy:

Any help would be appreciated guys...
 
as far as i can figure out, you need to have some kind of video capture hardware, like a Dazzle Recorder.

it was talked about that you'd be able to upload straight to Youtube, but that option is non-existant unless Polyphony hid it somewhere in an obscure menu.
 
Zad
Recently had the unfortunate luck of missing getting gold on a license test by .001. So I saved the replay and exported it to a usb drive, and now have no idea how to get it on youtube.:grumpy:

Any help would be appreciated guys...

It's not in the right format. As far as I know a recording device is the only way to do it.
 
I'd love to be able to share replays with friends, but I'm not buying hardware to do it. I really wish they'd included this functionality.
 
Back