How to upload videos to youtube?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darkpitiless
  • 12 comments
  • 2,839 views
Messages
316
Messages
Darkpitiless
Will the topic says it all. I just couldn't find an option for that!!
 
Last edited:
I wanna know the exact same thing. Wasnt there meant to be feature to allow you to upload straight from GT5?
 
Signed up to ask the same question. Been scouring the menu's since yesterday and there's no sign of an upload feature. The only thing you can do is export replays to the XMB but even then they aren't video files.
 
How about online? has anyone been there and checked all of its features?
 
I've looked for options to upload replays as soon as races end and there seems to be nothing in the lobbies that alludes to it so I'm fresh out of places to look.
 
KY talked about it... But didn't talked about when we will can do it.
He was talking about a someday coming patch XD
 
Damn, I was looking forward to upload some replays to youtube:(
 
Does anyone have a guide to save / upload videos without the in-game feature? I'm guessing it requires a capture card.

Thanks
 
Capture card is the only way at this point.
 
Yeah, they said it was planned but stripped out of the game because the rendering process took to long...
 
Back