- 1,368
- GTP-Stormbringer
Hey all,
Any cod players here? Thought I'd share a tip.
I used to suck at COD until I inadvertently improved my game virtually overnight by playing gt5. I routinely get over 20 kills, play at 8-9 sens, and my aim has never been sharper.
All you have to do is learn how to drive with your right thumb on a ds3.
I used to grind on that Indy track using just my right hand to steer and accelerate, which I realised improved my aim in COD. After realising this I started driving practice runs on different courses to improve my right thumb control.
The best course and car to practice this and get max benefits IMO is the X1 @ Suzuka east.
Take x1 to Suzuka east
Drive x laps in just 2nd gear. 30 sec/lap...no braking
Drive x laps in 3 gear 25 sec/lap...no braking
Drive x laps in 4 gear 21 sec/lap...possible with no braking.
If you do this regularly, you aim in COD WILL improve guaranteed!
Try nurburgring too....enjoy
Any cod players here? Thought I'd share a tip.
I used to suck at COD until I inadvertently improved my game virtually overnight by playing gt5. I routinely get over 20 kills, play at 8-9 sens, and my aim has never been sharper.
All you have to do is learn how to drive with your right thumb on a ds3.
I used to grind on that Indy track using just my right hand to steer and accelerate, which I realised improved my aim in COD. After realising this I started driving practice runs on different courses to improve my right thumb control.
The best course and car to practice this and get max benefits IMO is the X1 @ Suzuka east.
Take x1 to Suzuka east
Drive x laps in just 2nd gear. 30 sec/lap...no braking
Drive x laps in 3 gear 25 sec/lap...no braking
Drive x laps in 4 gear 21 sec/lap...possible with no braking.
If you do this regularly, you aim in COD WILL improve guaranteed!
Try nurburgring too....enjoy