How to view specs of a opponents car online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank-Ceo
  • 3 comments
  • 600 views
Messages
142
United States
Florida
Messages
Tank-Z32TT
I want/need to check opponents car weight and power for weight to power ratio, but I don't know how. Is this possible to do online? I know we have weight and horsepower restrictions, but that limits people with light cars and scares off new comers..

I like to try to keep it even by using weight to power ratio formula. I wish they had such a restriction.
 
We can view what kind of driving aids they're using but not sure if we can view their vehicle specs. Prove me wrong.
 
Well, you can hover your cursor over their names, wait a bit and see what pops up. Tyre info and some othere stuff...
 
You can not see their specs no. I wish they could seperate race mod cars from the rest in the game. The calsonic GTR is much faster than a 200bhp more car. Atleast in the corners. And is does not look right to have "normal" cars in the same race as "racecars"..
 
Back