How to Watch KAZ... The Gt6 Movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter IamWSPro
  • 3 comments
  • 550 views
Messages
92
United States
Columbus Ohio
Messages
TheOptimusKnight
So I tried to watch it on PS3 cant seem to get it to load. Then went to PS4 its advertised 1st thing in the App section but you need Crackle app. I download that but cant find the damn show anywhere in the library. Any one else having this problem???

FRUSTRATING!!!

Thanks
 
So I tried to watch it on PS3 cant seem to get it to load. Then went to PS4 its advertised 1st thing in the App section but you need Crackle app. I download that but cant find the damn show anywhere in the library. Any one else having this problem???

FRUSTRATING!!!

Thanks

Not sure why it wasn't loading for you on Hulu, but regarding Crackle I think it was supposed to be exclusive to Canadians as we don't get it through Hulu due to regional blocking... I could be completely wrong though in that it could/should be available through both services in the US.
 
It's on You Tube now, just stream it from there using the PS3 You Tube app.


👍
 
Back