How to win International B 125 cc kart championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter yvesf
  • 3 comments
  • 4,540 views
Messages
27
Messages
yvesf
Hi everyone,

I'm having problems with International B 125 cc kart championship. Is it just me, or this thing is much more difficult than other races ?

I would use a custom transmission to decrease max speed and gain power at low speed, but it seems that there's nothing to be customized on a kart ?

The second race (the outside one) is quite easy, but I have a lot of difficulties with the two others. My best result on the third race is 4th :-(

It seems that my kart is heavier (or engine weaker) than opponents that are *supposed* to use the same kart (either Kart 125 or Kart 125 Special Edition) : I'm 7th on the starting line but I'm 9th before the first turn.

I need to get pretty easy wins on all 3 races before I can even dream of winning the championship...

Any hints would be welcome.

Thanks !

Yves
 
For the non shifter one I used the Red-Bull kart. Golded all in first go.

The shifter karts in International A is the hard one. Still need to spend some time on that one.
 
Try and tune your gears slightly longer than normal because your aim is to over take the other karts as fast as possible so you do not want to run out of gear. But someone else may help you out with tuning the gears is the key here.
 
I had trouble with the karts. But there is no need to tune them. Learn the tracks well, and the key is to partially accelerate around the corners. Then it will click. You will be flying around corners when the AI break and pick up loads of time.
 
Back