How to win two cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter supra229
  • 5 comments
  • 656 views
Messages
805
To win two cars from one championship you will need to memory cards.

Complete e.g. 9 out of 10 races for a championship or enough so you will definatly win save the game to both cards, load card 1 finish the championship win car A and save to card 1. Repeat process with card 2 to win car B. load card 1 and buy car B off card 2 then save the game.

Even though you will have to pay for the second car it saves you having to do the championship twice to get 2 secret cars.
 
:D Even better, MAX OUT the car before you buy it, ALL the add-ons DO NOT add to the purchase price!!!...UB57
:D
 
I'll try those ideas next time, i just came up with the stratergy today after i couldn't decide which car to win (i was going to use the other memory card trick where you could decide which car you want to win)
 
Originally posted by halfracedrift
Even better yet, trade with your friend! lol

My friend stopped playing GT3, but he had a lot of money from some race that he did. I had him buy an Esprit 350 and max it out, then I traded for a Mini Cooper. I got my Mini back though...it's a rare classic.
 
Even better yet,.... buy a Shark/X-port and never worry about having to buy/win cars/parts ever again :D
 
Back