How to...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeBlacky
  • 4 comments
  • 622 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeBlacky

(Banned)
Messages
83
I want to export Replay data from GT5 to my PC, how can i do? I have a friend and he knows, he takes a replay from GT5 and he export to a PC and the replay appear in PC in wmp-format and you can view it. I asked with no luck, he says only: It is a secret. But i know it is possible.
 
It's not possible without a recording device, that intercepts the signal from the TV. Or you could use your cell phone.

The replay files in-game only have data that the game uses to recreate the race.
 
Nevermind
 
It's not possible without a recording device, that intercepts the signal from the TV. Or you could use your cell phone.

The replay files in-game only have data that the game uses to recreate the race.

Maybe he could be Flash cause he does not have a recording device just take the replay(whatever i like from my replays), export to usb, PC and vuala!!!, replay is playing in wmp(obviously i can not see what he does).
 
I want to export Replay data from GT5 to my PC, how can i do? I have a friend and he knows, he takes a replay from GT5 and he export to a PC and the replay appear in PC in wmp-format and you can view it. I asked with no luck, he says only: It is a secret. But i know it is possible.

It isn't. Replay files do not contain video, they contain data that GT5 reconstructs into a replay of events:

The replay files in-game only have data that the game uses to recreate the race.

This has been discussed to death. If your friend is saying otherwise, he is lying to you.

Incidentally, your thread titles are vague and unhelpful. Make them more descriptive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back