How too?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrishagan
  • 6 comments
  • 676 views
Messages
185
United Kingdom
Sunderland
I just golded the last senna event and saved the replay but I think I may have done it with active steering on but not sure, is there a way to find out what my settings were through watching the replay?
As if I did I will need to do it again without any aids.
Thanks.
 
If you have not changed any setting in the car since you can go and check the driving options. I'm not sure you can tell if you have AS on from a replay, I know you can tell if TCS is on because the TCS indicator lights up on the dash, maybe there is something similar for AS?
 
If you have not changed any setting in the car since you can go and check the driving options. I'm not sure you can tell if you have AS on from a replay, I know you can tell if TCS is on because the TCS indicator lights up on the dash, maybe there is something similar for AS?

Unfortunately not, the only way to check after the fact is to hack into the replay file to read the hidden data. The only people I know of who can do it are the WRS admins and Ridox2JZGTE, neither of whom seem inclined to share how to do it, although the latter may help if asked nicely.
 
Ok thanks for the help, looks like I will have to do it again(eventually) and make sure no aids on this time.
 
Replays definitely need to have all this kind of information available.
 
Just go to your online rank and click on it . You will see witch aids are used

Edit: Sorry i forget there is no Online Ranking
 
Last edited:
Back