Howard Stern

• Thread starter Pupik
  • 5 comments

Pupik

dig the bolts in my neck
Staff Emeritus
United States
HSV
Well, who listens to him? Like him, hate him, love him, want to destroy him in effigy?

Personally, it's a humorous way to start my morning. I son't always agree with what he says, but sometimes, it's a rel hoot to hear him go off on celebrities and people in the news. Sometimes the humor's perverse, childish, and pointless, but at other times, it's a riot.

Post your thoughts...

I don't like him. I think he's base and crude. I don't understand why people want to start their day by listening to some jack-ass and his sycophants riducule people and make juvenile comments. My dad likes him. He also likes The Man Show, the Jimmy Kimmel Show, and professional wrestling.

I used to like him, but his schtick is really wearing thin. This "Shock jock" can only schock you so many times before it just gets redundant and annoying. His best years are long gone.

I said this before somewhere else:

Breasts. Lesbians. Thongs. I have a small penis. Farts.

There, a week's worth of Howard Stern for you. I have to agree with Rumple above. There's nothing inherently wrong with base crudeness, necessarily, but it has a replay value of about 90 seconds.

I listen to it in the morning if I'm driving my car somewhere because all the radio stations I listen to have stupid Howard Stern wannabe shows in the morning with no music. They all do the same stuff Howard Stern has been doing for years and it's just not that funny. It does get boring when they repeat the same gags over and over again, but I like when he interviews celebrities.

the people who go on there deserve to get ripped apart by him, how dumb can u be, you know what hes gunna say. I think hes funny as hell tho

Back