Howdy, howdy, howdy

• Thread starter UKArch
  • 5 comments
UKArch
Hi all. Pleased to meet you.

Newbie Q&A:

How did you find GTPlanet?
I've been aware of the site for ages. I'm not usually one for forums, but GT5:P is easily my favourite game so I thought I'd register and say hello before GT5 proper is released.

Where are you from?
North East England. Y'alrite, bonny lad... Whey aye, man... dodgy colloquial expressions, ad infinitum.

When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
GT1 on PS1. Been addicted since that very first release date.

Do you play with a steering wheel?
Yup - a Driving Force GT. And I got a WheelStand Pro to go with it a few months ago. Lovely.

What other games do you enjoy?
Recently finished Assassin's Creed II. Fine stuff.

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Making another 99 posts so I can upload a custome avatar. That said, it'll take me ages to make 99 posts.

As far as GT5:P is concerned, I love the online stuff. However, like most of the forumites here, I get really upset by cheating and bad manners. I try to be firm but fair when I race online.

Bye for now,
UKArch

Welcome to GTPlanet UKArch!
Hope you have a good time here. :)

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Making another 99 posts so I can upload a custome avatar. That said, it'll take me ages to make 99 posts.
You'd think so, but you'll likely be surprised just how fast they go.

If you haven't already, give the site a good look-around as there is much more to GTP than just Gran Turismo.

Welcome and enjoy your stay, UKArch! :cheers:

Back