Howdy!

• Thread starter Amomynous
  • 6 comments
England
Leicester, UK
Amomynous_91
ONI Hatter
Hello everyone! :)

I figured i would make my appearance here official, by introducing myself to all you lovely people!

My Playstation alias is "Amomynous", however, seeing as that can be a bit of a mouth full, especially when you're not used to saying those letters in that particular order i've noticed, feel free to just call me Jack.

I'm 22 and from England, currently unemployed because people are incredibly horrible sometimes, despite the fact that you've been with their particular company for over three years. So i have a lot of time on my hands to do all the things i love doing... Those include, playing guitar, riding my BMX, drawing and, of course, getting my game on.

I've spent the past six years predominantly being an Xbox player, and a lot of the time on there was spent on Forza. I've had my PS3 almost as much as my 360, but the lack of social functionality just meant that i was pulled towards the Xbox more.

Now, my main reason for heading over here to GTPlanet in particular is for two reasons. 1, most of my time on Forza is spent drifting, so i wanted to have a bash at doing the same on GT and figured i'd stick my head through the door and say hi to see if anybody would say hi back. 2, the time not spent drifting, is spent in photomode taking beautiful pictures of beautiful cars. I had a friend who left Xbox for PS and i saw his pictures and just couldn't keep away. Some of the shots produced in the "Travel" areas are incredible, and i wanted to get myself a slice of that particular cake :P

I'm quite fond of forum communities, so i plan to roam around as much of this place as possible like i do on FM.net too.

Hope it was nice meeting me! :dopey:

Last edited:
Thanks everybody!

And geez.. You could've told me i spelled "alias" wrong! :(

Back