HP seems to grow.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 3 comments
  • 471 views
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
Yesterday i did the new seasonal events. I take my car upgrade it and tunes it. I used some of the powerlimiter and ballast. i have exact HP for the race. i did some races and at some point when i go back to the event menu and i suddenly braking regulations. My Horse power seems to grow from time to time.?:scared:
 
If it's new it has a break in period where the HP does increase, yes.
 
Make sure you get some oil changes to get the HP up more.
 
Yesterday i did the new seasonal events. I take my car upgrade it and tunes it. I used some of the powerlimiter and ballast. i have exact HP for the race. i did some races and at some point when i go back to the event menu and i suddenly braking regulations. My Horse power seems to grow from time to time.?:scared:

yesterday was exact the same thread open..... created from greisen who asked the same...

you broke the engine in... thats the point... and not something mystical
 
Back