HUGE garage with rare UCD's and more!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pokredde
  • 12 comments
  • 585 views
Messages
61
Messages
pokredde_backup
I'm looking for:

Mclaren F1 GTR racecar
Falcon XR8
ZZII
RUF BTR
GT-R Academy Version
NSX TYPE R


I have pretty much anything else worth having.
It would be a huge list so just ask and I will check if I have the car :-)
 
Last edited:
you have Corvette C5-R (C5) '00?

I have...

Mclaren F1 GTR racecar
R390 GTR road car
 
I have mclaren as well as GTR GT Academy version

I'm looking for

Ford GT40 Race Car '69
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
R390 Race Car
Any pescarolo
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car
 
Which NSX-Type R are you looking for?

I have the NSX-R Concept '01
 
Do you have a Ford GT LM Race Car (Not the Spec II one)?
 
Im looking for NSX-R LM prototype Road Car
 
i have f1, xr8 and ZZII intrested in a c60, 92c and a zonda lm race car
 
thanks for the trade man... nice and easy
 
Yep - thank you too :)
 
Back