Huge Glitch!!! Has anybody had this happen?

• Thread starter AR12Gaming
  • 19 comments
Alright guys, I was recording a let's play for my youtube channel and then I got this really weird glitch. The road disappeared, both my brakes and gas got stuck on. Kind of hard to explain, anyway check out the video linked at the bottom it will show you exactly what I mean.

Just some background info, I installed the game to my hard drive the same day I got it. My disk is in perfect condition, I don't know what the problem is. Im trying to figure out if its a problem with the actual game or just my disk.*Has anybody had this glitch too, or something similar?
Here is the link to the glitch -*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRinoPA3jZc

Thanks

Nick from AR12Gaming*

Alright guys, I was recording a let's play for my youtube channel and then I got this really weird glitch. The road disappeared, both my brakes and gas got stuck on. Kind of hard to explain, anyway check out the video linked at the bottom it will show you exactly what I mean.

Just some background info, I installed the game to my hard drive the same day I got it. My disk is in perfect condition, I don't know what the problem is. Im trying to figure out if its a problem with the actual game or just my disk.*Has anybody had this glitch too, or something similar?

Thanks

Nick from AR12Gaming*

Try installing the game and see if that fixes the problem.

Thanks

Nick from AR12Gaming*

Try installing the game and see if that fixes the problem.

👍

Try cleaning your disc and lens in your XBox. I had this very thing happen to me with my PS3 and GT5. My disc looked clean but since I smoke, it had an invisable layer of film on it. Not sure if you can even clean the lens on the XBox as I only have owned my for a short while. But yea, in GT5, half of the sky was missing and I was driving on water, lol. Cleaned disc and blu-ray lens and all was fine.

Try cleaning your disc and lens in your XBox. I had this very thing happen to me with my PS3 and GT5. My disc looked clean but since I smoke, it had an invisable layer of film on it. Not sure if you can even clean the lens on the XBox as I only have owned my for a short while. But yea, in GT5, half of the sky was missing and I was driving on water, lol. Cleaned disc and blu-ray lens and all was fine.

I tried that, its still happening :$ Its kind of getting annoying. Thanks for the tip though,

The game is full of glitches (Most carried over from FM4)

I've had the road markings turn glowing red, a car go through the floor, glowing white AI car, freezes during multiplayer clas voting, and more.

I've had the road markings turn glowing red, a car go through the floor, glowing white AI car, freezes during multiplayer clas voting, and more.

And I thought GT5 was full of glitches, lol. I myself haven't ran into any glitches yet in this game but then again, I've only been playing for like a month so far.

Glad that I'm not the only one experiencing bizzare graphical glitches. I decided to go customize my Supra, and well...

C513E581-08FC-4410-BA2D-CCDDB519A3B4-287-000000224E1F5BB9.jpg

766ABE1E-F6A1-45A0-8371-78B35BC34649-303-0000002267E8BE72.jpg

180B300D-5337-4C2B-8323-1011F0138C7A-303-000000227243B922.jpg

Reminds me of the endng to Repo Man...

If this is the glitch thread I've noticed that on my copy of the game you can't optimize cars for the correct class in Monthly Rivals... the game comes back with a "this car is already optimized message and then goes in a loop. You have to adjust it at Dak's before entering.

I had the same glow on one of my cars in FM4

Weird. I never exprienced any kind of glitches in FM4 yet.

Another one I exprience is sometimes when I put racing tires on a car, the new tire will appear glitchy for a moment, like it didn't load fully, then it will quickly turn to normal. It happens too fast for me to take a picture of. It's an annoying thing to see.

Theres another glitch thread around here. Everything that was posted in it was present in FM4. Even that white glow..

They seemed to have copy and pasted so much of FM4 that we are getting the exact same problems.. Especially noticeable in the paint both while adding decals.. Why do cars have the exact same glitch bodys as FM4..

Latest Posts

Back