Human Comedy Deep Forest help

• Thread starter Flips
  • 36 comments
This one is really starting to annoy me. Tried it with umpteen cars, mainly the McLaren 650S. Just there done it again but finished 2nd after my last full attempt was 8th.

Possibly I misjudged the fuel at the pit and put in less so had to run on fuel mode 2/3 for a good couple of laps to balance it out.

Last lap Mr Inostroza and his Taycan Turbo flew past me.

The Silvia spec-R Aero 02 was by far the quickest but it absolutely ripped through the rear hard tyres so unless there is a way to counter this (brake balance had no effect) then I cant see how people can do well in this car.

Also tried it in the 911 GT3 (996) and found it handled better than the rest but lacked the pace.

Obviously tuning is an option but I am limited to what I can do to a car before really upsetting the balance.

I'll go again with my 650S but this race really has absolutely no room for error so wondering if the hard difficulty may have something to do with it too.

This one is really starting to annoy me. Tried it with umpteen cars, mainly the McLaren 650S. Just there done it again but finished 2nd after my last full attempt was 8th.

Possibly I misjudged the fuel at the pit and put in less so had to run on fuel mode 2/3 for a good couple of laps to balance it out.

Last lap Mr Inostroza and his Taycan Turbo flew past me.

The Silvia spec-R Aero 02 was by far the quickest but it absolutely ripped through the rear hard tyres so unless there is a way to counter this (brake balance had no effect) then I cant see how people can do well in this car.

Also tried it in the 911 GT3 (996) and found it handled better than the rest but lacked the pace.

Obviously tuning is an option but I am limited to what I can do to a car before really upsetting the balance.

I'll go again with my 650S but this race really has absolutely no room for error so wondering if the hard difficulty may have something to do with it too.
If I recall correctly, the Honda RA272 can do the whole thing without pitting once and is pretty fast. Maybe try that if you haven't?

I guess it isn't cheating if the car meets the criteria
Everything is fine as long as you are fine.
There is quite a selection of cars that you can try for different styles.

Alfa 4C (my fastest attempt of non swapped cars)
Lancia Stratos (if you want to drive leasurely)
Porsche Taycan Turbo (if you want to see how the AI does ...)
Aston Martin DP 100 (if you use manual transmission)
Basically every Gr.4 car

I decided to take the guaranteed way to get this challenge out the way and used the RA272. Proper grind because you're really not racing anyone at all and it was 38 lap time trial.

It's done now and I can move on thank goodness.
Sometimes you just want to get it done and to move on, nothing wrong with that. :)

Now you can have some fun without the pressure, if you're so inclined. I know a few people here enjoy trying to win with more challenging cars.

Last edited:
Thats what I wanted to do, but I just couldnt seem to get near it. They either lacked speed, stability or the tyres didnt last, even if they were recommended by others online.

Now onto Alsace :boggled:

Latest Posts

Back