Human comedy Lake Maggiore success

• Thread starter matt6891
  • 1 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Finally completed human comedy 6. On a 2 stop with the RSR. I have put hours of my life into this and so happy its done!

Lots of trial and error with the controller and what setting/strategy to use. Finished with 7 sec to 2nd place. Will be trying that strategy with a different car soon to see if its quicker

2 stop RM is definitely the best strat, for several reasons. The first is there's no PP limit, so the RM tyres are simply faster. The second is the main cause of pitstop time loss is the time to put the fuel in, and that takes the same total time whether you stop once or twice. Thirdly, you can run with a lower average fuel load over the race by 2 stopping.

The Porsche is about as good as it gets for this race. The Mazda Vision can get close, with slightly slower lap times but less fuel use which saves time in the pits. The recently added Nissan GTR is okay, but it was 13 seconds slower than the Porsche for total race time for me. My times for 30 laps were Porsche 59:34, Mazda 59:39, Nissan 59:47. Three posts with screenshots here:

Back