Humany comedy GT7

whizzbang66

(Banned)
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Human comedy is a joke, not only does the image flicker and car goes faster and slower when it feels like it, its also a fixed race they decide what and when, the car you choose is nothing like when you use in other races. 4 chillies 😂 like the you actually do races from a rolling start like this 😂 who decided whos in first place (They did) fixed crap as bad as the Tokyo expressway 600pp, if you use a standard car you can stay with other cars, try tuning one and they gone! this has got to be the worst gt GAME! as its definitely not a sim.

It's called a human comedy for a reason.

On a serious note, I'm sure there's a list or a video somewhere that details which cars to use for certain races, and what strategies to employ to win. Such as this thread, or this video. Also, very important, increase the difficulty, choose the hardest one. Apparently the AI is bugged and actually drives slower on harder difficulties.

Last edited:
I found the K car race to be very boring, 1st because i can't win, 2nd being the car and tires are so slow, 3rd being AI is running without tire wear and at 130hp

Back