Hungarian (Magyarok) online lobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter HuBo
  • 3 comments
  • 1,411 views
Messages
6
Messages
hubo19
Messages
hubo19
Hy everyone, I'm trying to gather some good drivers for this weekend (2010.12.18-19). In Prologue I loved racing with the Integra, so I think it should be fun to do an only Integra race this weekend. 250bhp max, Racing soft tyres. Oh, and Cape Ring Periphery , 5 to 10 laps max.
Please if you'r into this, buy an Integra(Premium or Standard, both are fine), tune it to 250bhp and see you at the starting line this saturday!

oh, and fair play comes first!!!

For hungarian people:
Sziasztok, próbálok pár jó pilótát összeszedni erre a hétvégére (2010.12.18-19). A GT Prologue-ban király votl Integrákkal versenyezni, most is jó lenne ugyanezt visszahozni. Max 250 lóerőkorlát, RS-gumi és Cape Ring Periphery kezdetnek, 5től 10-körös távon.
Ha úgy gondolod hogy ez poén lenne, kérlek vegyél egy Integrát(új vagy használt az mindegy), tuningold be 250lóerőre, és találkozunk szombaton a Magyarok-szobában!

És fair-játék legyen!!!
 
Hi there!

Do you know the website http://playstationcommunity.hu/ ? I'm organising races there in the blog section. If you want to join feel free to do it. We are going to have our second 30 laps Monza race with tuned Lancer EVO X's today. On sunday I had a full session with 16 racers from Hungary. It was a very good race, lasted about 1 hour.

A very good community is starting to shape there. There are about 10-12 racers who come back and play with us every time, so we usually only have 4-6 places up for grabs. Unfortunately we already have 16 players for tomorrow's race.

Contact me there and I'm going to reserve a place for you next time!

For Hungarian people:
Különben nagyon komoly versenyeket nyomatunk. Volt már 7 körös Nordschleife is, kisebb versenyek, egyszóval van minden. Ahogy írtam van már 10-12 visszatérő tag, szóval újak csak úgy jöhetnek, ha valaki nem jön, vagy gyors vagy. Heti 1-2 versenyt rendezek, előre megmondom az autót és apályát, hogy lehessen gyakorolni. Van már egy Golf 5-ösünk, meg a Lancer EVO X amit feltuningoltunk. Még keresünk 2-3 jól kezelhető autót és akkor ezekkel fogunk versenyezni.

Ha érdekel gyere.
 
Hy, sounds great, I will check that website. How about using an Integra for the races? :)

Szia, jól hangzik, meg fogom nézni azt az oldalt. Integrát versenyekre nem használtok? :)
 
Hy everyone,
There are two Integra DC5 drivers already signed up for saturday for this lobby. Waiting for more racing drivers!
 
Back