Hybrid Cars, show' em off!

• Thread starter ZTM777
  • 7 comments
United States
Small Town USA
Alright guys, I didn't know if there was a thread already made over this, but how about we all show off our little hybrid car making? I'll start off with an easy one.

1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34,J) with a V8 DOHC engine from a 1998 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra. Love it. đź‘Ť

lolwata.png

What else you guys got?

I'm actually trying to *fix* some of the RM Cars that were poorly interpreted, like the NASCAR having 364 horses and being an FF, and the RM Dragster being FF with 500 horses. Here's the result:
8429292188_e07b779ece_z.jpg

8428200411_91750d6923_z.jpg

Took the engine from the Superbird and added a power multiplier to give it 800HP, while also turning it into an FR and giving it the closest I could get to 3400lbs. Sorry for the blurred images.

EDIT: OK, I got the images to show up, thank you R1600 Turbo, first image post here, so I was confused.

Last edited:
I'm in trouble, I'm trying to make a Chaser TRD Sports X30 with the engine of Vector M12 LM, and with 6 gears, but there is a problem when placing gear, put the codes in Gameshark, start the game and go on runway Test Course, but he's cute and does not leave first gear, what do I do?

Can anyone help me with my images, because they refuse to show up.
You were copying the link from the address bar, which is not the address for the images. You need to right click on the image and select "copy image location" OR click the "share" tab at the top, click HTML/BB Code, then copy and paste that link here.

8428200411_91750d6923_z.jpg

8429292188_e07b779ece_z.jpg

đź‘Ť

I'm in trouble, I'm trying to make a Chaser TRD Sports X30 with the engine of Vector M12 LM, and with 6 gears, but there is a problem when placing gear, put the codes in Gameshark, start the game and go on runway Test Course, but he's cute and does not leave first gear, what do I do?

Gears generally aren't worth messing with just because they're so much trouble. But anyway, are you using a six gear transmission, and have you tried putting in settings for each individual gear+final?

Honestly, I've found a car's most expensive buyable transmission is generally enough to work with, unless having an extra gear is something you just have to have.

Also, if you have messed with the 'traction' values, your car can end up with so much grip that you can't even move. In this case though, it looks like a transmission problem.

Back