Hybrid Race guaging the interest

• Thread starter GTCr@zyPSP
  • 6 comments

GTCr@zyPSP

(Banned)
Alright fellow Hybriders this one is for us only :)

I want to set up a Time Attack Competition for Hybrided cars, I want to see what people think would be a good way to run it.

Throwing up Ideas

One for Unlimited class, run whatever you can put together

maybe a race for FWD cars that have been converted to RWD

post up suggestions

Nice idea.i probably wont have time for race but i liked the idea :)
Maybe a spesific engine type race.For example RB26DETT engine (skyline) race.
Any car with one of those engines (lots of it from 300 to 600 hp) and a weight limit.
I had great time while i was looking for my ultimate skyline .I listed the engines ,tried them in different car combinations.Some of them turned in to monsters some of them lacked personality.But all of them were fun.
Try a vw polo with a 300hp RR drive. :)

Nice idea.i probably wont have time for race but i liked the idea :)
Maybe a spesific engine type race.For example RB26DETT engine (skyline) race.
Any car with one of those engines (lots of it from 300 to 600 hp) and a weight limit.
I had great time while i was looking for my ultimate skyline .I listed the engines ,tried them in different car combinations.Some of them turned in to monsters some of them lacked personality.But all of them were fun.
Try a vw polo with a 300hp RR drive. :)

Thanks man, yeah there are so many possibilities, I like that RB26 challenge :)

ohh BTW I have the gears COMPLETELY figured out, I can get exact ratios and tune each gear, even the reverse gear. will do a how to soon

easyasashii

I'm building up a Skyline Under 1000hp running a Tuned up RB26DETT

I'm thinking the first event will Be a Skyline RB26 challenge, Im just gonna host it when there are a few less Competitions already in play, or do a 1 week quick race type thing while SC Vs TC Showdown is on break.

Back