Hybrid Racing !! (Prius Insight Tesla etc.)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Carson
  • 5 comments
  • 2,986 views
Messages
32
United States
Miami,Florida
Messages
Kid_Carson5
Starting this Hybrid racing if it goes good I'll keep it going. You can use only hybrid cars and and mods. Hit me up if your in or wanna help out.



pink-prius.jpg


Toyota Prius


p8.jpg


Honda CR-Z


Screenshot2010-11-20at24010AM.png


Tesla Roadster


20101003195642.jpg

Mitsubishi i Miev






Racers:


1. Damian12295

2. sach22

3. dompiece

Tracks:

Laguna Seca
46.png



2. Top Gear Test Track
 
Last edited:
Do they take 4-12 hours to charge if the battery goes dead? I've never run one through the pits.

My 3yo made me buy an iMiev and paint it pink. Then she rolled it first time out and I got a trophy.

What tracks would suit the electric set? Tesla is a good car, quick etc, but others would struggle with big hills.
 
Im not sure yet but im open to suggestions and more people to get this started.
 
Sounds good and different! Go green race
Green! Put me down PSN:sach22 car:CR-z
 
Back