• 2 comments

Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet
I've just unlocked my 5th festival expansion and decided to give the Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4SV a try in a few races. The first half of the races it stays ahead but during the 2nd half I can guarantee one of the drivatars in a Koenigsegg or a Huayra will just blast past. So I turned down the drivatar difficulty to the easiest setting and tried again. The exact same thing happens.

Am I the only one seeing this? It seems like you're forced to use only the fastest hypercars in races or you're guaranteed 2nd or 3rd. The Regera can do it no problem. I understand why this would be the case in real life but in a video game it would be nice to actually be able to compete! It makes the other cars feel like a waste of time unless you set up custom races. :(

There's a bug with the drivatars where they will rubberband like crazy. It doesn't seem to matter what class or difficulty you use.

There's a thread on the official forums about it so hopefully something will be done about it.

There's a bug with the drivatars where they will rubberband like crazy. It doesn't seem to matter what class or difficulty you use.

There's a thread on the official forums about it so hopefully something will be done about it.

That explains quite a lot having played the game for many hours today :lol: Luckily it hasn't caused any issues since but it's definitely noticeable with most classes.

Latest Posts

Back