Hypernova Racing Team! World class chud destroyers!

United States
Arizona
HamiltonMP427
After years of laying dormmate, I'd like to personally welcome and bring back a prestigious racing team and effort that went unlooked. With various Nigerian and Macau investors we can now once again join racing grids and fight for wins. I bring you, no longer Supernova Racing, but the evolution of such Hypernova Racing! This team will plan to join multiple serious projects in the upcoming months and dominate as such. With the help of the best Irish racer, I've ever seen and one hell of a glizzy guzzler, @Akmuq brings years of experience to the team. Having raced in other great series put on by @LancerEvo7 and much lesser great series "run" by @Furinkazen. So, with great enthusiasm let's go stomp some chuds!!!

Update: @TrentDog1 has been signed to the team. As well as development driver Skippay The Mandalorian Speedster.

NEVER FORGET:

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

With the first race back for Supernova Racing Team after a 12 year regroup, now officially Hypernova Racing International™, the drivers (minus Skip this weekend) took to the Super GT series run by @LancerEvo7. With Luke (@Akmuq ) winning the initial race in the GT300 category with ease and on a master class one stop strategy, to let the field know who they will be chasing for the season to come. While @TrentDog1 would come how with a solid top 5 finish in the GT500 category finishing 5th.

We'd like to thank our sponsors, with Nigerian Telecommuncations, if you need a burner phone today and with potential of not being traced, get Nigerian Drop Phones today. We'd also like to thank the Macau municipality for their financial backing as well. Chungus auto group for sponsoring Trent's car, and the plethora of sponsors backing Akmuq's car. Thank you all and we will see you in two weeks' time for the next round.

*Will update with race images and official results.

How do I apply. Looking for a team to start with. I work nights so I’m available to be active for a nice amount of the afternoon.

After years of laying dormmate, I'd like to personally welcome and bring back a prestigious racing team and effort that went unlooked. With various Nigerian and Macau investors we can now once again join racing grids and fight for wins. I bring you, no longer Supernova Racing, but the evolution of such Hypernova Racing! This team will plan to join multiple serious projects in the upcoming months and dominate as such. With the help of the best Irish racer, I've ever seen and one hell of a glizzy guzzler, @Akmuq brings years of experience to the team. Having raced in other great series put on by @LancerEvo7 and much lesser great series "run" by @Furinkazen. So, with great enthusiasm let's go stomp some chuds!!!

Update: @TrentDog1 has been signed to the team. As well as development driver Skippay The Mandalorian Speedster.

NEVER FORGET:
Skippay The Mandalorian Speedster has been dropped by the team, sadly he showed up for little to no events and in those events he did, he lacked any efforts or speed.

We would like to welcome the promotion of @Luis Colon as full time driver of the team. We wish him much success in his racing efforts.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back