Hyundai Help needed, Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Desode
  • 9 comments
  • 861 views
Messages
3
United States
Ohio
Messages
DESODE
Hello to all,,
I know this is a off brand but I own a few of Hyundai cars in real Life and I picked up GT5 today for the purpose of messing with them in game.

I See Hyundai cars on the Master List here,, But I don't even See Hyundai listed as a Dealer in the Game ?

Any Advice would be Great !

I bought the GT5 XL edition.

I really Want to drive the 99' Hyundai Tiburon Turbulance,,Because this is a car that I have for project car in the real world.

Thanks for your Time and Consideration,, Sincerely Desode
 
They're not listed as a dealer because there are no Premium Hyundais. They're in the Used Car Dealership (UCD) and they will pop up from time to time. There is a link to a thread about the UCD in the sticky thread at the top of this forum.
 
Hyundai cars only come up in the Used car Dealership and the following cars are in the game

Clix Concept '01
Coupe FX '01
HCD6 Concept '01
Tiburon GT '01
Tiburon Turbulence '99
Tuscani '01
Tuscani CCS '03

For the full list of cars in the game see the advice from Famine :)
 
Like Famine said: You'll need to cycle the UCD until one pops up or ask for one (or anything you might want - under the trading limit) from the Marketplace. People here are happy to help.

If you can wait until 11:30 CST - I can gift you one.
 
Like Famine said: You'll need to cycle the UCD until one pops up or ask for one (or anything you might want - under the trading limit) from the Marketplace. People here are happy to help.

If you can wait until 11:30 CST - I can gift you one.

Ah,, Thank you Both So Much for your time and Quick replies !
Does the UDC cycle every time you go in there ?

And I will Of Course take the Gift Car, Because I have No Idea How Long it will take to Find my Tiburon Turbulence '99 ! LOL
Gamertag is Desode

Thanks a Million !

Sincerely Desode
 
Ah,, Thank you Both So Much for your time and Quick replies !
Does the UDC cycle every time you go in there ?

And I will Of Course take the Gift Car, Because I have No Idea How Long it will take to Find my Tiburon Turbulence '99 ! LOL
Gamertag is Desode

Thanks a Million !

Sincerely Desode

The UCD cycles when you complete races or licence tests, GT5 counts the number of days you have raced and when you complete races etc the days crank up and the UCD cycles. I think it's something like 6 new cars per race day but I may be wrong on that.

If you want to find out when your cars will show up then there are some databases that will predict when your car will appear in the UCD

Go here for the the information that Famine kindly put together to help us > https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134403&highlight=used+car+list
 
The UCD gets six new (used) cars every time you load a track for a race. Works if you start a license test also.

You don't have to complete the race or test.
 
You can win the Hyundai Clix Concept in the Professional Level B-Spec Supercar Festival Event. So if you want a Hyundai without waiting for the UCD, you can get one that way.
 
Thanks for all the replies and wisdom,,
I have been Cycling the UCD for close to 4 hours none stop an No luck on the Tiburon Turbulence '99 Yet, But I will Keep going till I hit pay Dirt or I can get someone to have Mercy on me by gifting it to me ,,, LOL

Thanks again for all the replies, Sincerely Desode
 
Thanks for all the replies and wisdom,,
I have been Cycling the UCD for close to 4 hours none stop an No luck on the Tiburon Turbulence '99 Yet, But I will Keep going till I hit pay Dirt or I can get someone to have Mercy on me by gifting it to me ,,, LOL

Thanks again for all the replies, Sincerely Desode

You should really start using this website http://gt5cars.net/used_car_searches/new

Enter the cars currently at the top of your UCD into the boxes and then enter the car you're looking for underneath, then click search. The site will then tell you how many game days you have to wait until you get the car you're after. To use up game days, enter the licenses in GTLife, select B license, then don't complete it, just click on the next license (provided you've already completed the B licenses) and do this until you hit license test B-5. When this loads up, exit and go back to your UCD, it should have advanced by 5 game days, do this until you get the car you're after.
 
Back