I actually found a fun rally car

• Thread starter breyzipp
  • 2 comments
Belgium
Lokeren
breyzipp
breyzipp
I absolutely dislike the rally physics in GT:Sport but I accidentally ran into a fun rally car, the N300 Audi TTS Coupé. It’s a 4WD car and less powerful than the Gr.B cars but seems to handle way better, you can actually direct this car into the direction you want.

Also seems to be a really easy car to complete the single race arcade mode dirt tracks on professional difficulty if you’re into that. Starting from a plain stock TTS Coupe without any mileage upgrades, decrease weight reduction % all the way to the left, increase power bonus % to just 1 click before it would become N400. I left everything else stock (the dirt tires should have been equipped by loading a dirt event). If you start one of those races then you will most likely get the Toyota SF-R as your opponent which is a super easy opponent.

Hey try out the Lancer 15 final car for 43000. I wrote a similar thread to yours last week saying I won every race on pro with road and rally races plus had same weak sfr against me too :)
Be interested which you think is easier as the Lancer was a joke it drove the rallies like on rails hard to get it to drift even if I wanted it to!

Hey try out the Lancer 15 final car for 43000. I wrote a similar thread to yours last week saying I won every race on pro with road and rally races plus had same weak sfr against me too :)
Be interested which you think is easier as the Lancer was a joke it drove the rallies like on rails hard to get it to drift even if I wanted it to!

Okay I'll give it a try tonight, I don't have it yet so gotta buy it. :) Will try the road WRX as well then.

Back