I am an Idiot!

Well I am the proud owner of a lovely new PS2 limited edition GT3 a-spec, nice because I got the best game available for PS2 and the new PS2 (upgraded chips) however and this is where the idiot part comes in, I didn't buy a memory card!!!!!

Still this has enabled me to practice the licences and perfect my skills for when I do get the card!

I love GT3!

just the fact that you wanna come here to brag about your new ps2, makes me want to not help you, and btw heres what you do... you go to the mall....and BUY A MEMORY CARD...sheesh, glad to see you finally bought a ps2 though, but you should actally read about the D@mn thing before you buy it d00d. On a lighter note i am 27% through GT3 yay!

I would not want advice from anyone who writes d00d
It was far less about bragging and alot more about joining the PS2 community, I cannot wait to get my hands on Metal Gear Solid 2, sons of liberty.

but thanks for your two pennies worth.

English that new PS2 you have is still the same version as all the Version 4 PS2's. Not a damn thing has been upgraded to it including chips. I checked with the guys at playstationmods.com (makers of the Neo 2.2 mod) and they said its the exact same. Not tryin to dis you bro just though I'd let you know that Sony are STILL cheap bast*rds

(Edited by Link0064 at 11:48 pm on July 18, 2001)

go into the menu system and hit the button to check what version it says your ps2 is, it tells you everything about your system, tell me what chipset it says you have, and thanks for the info

Back