I am ashamed to live in the same city as this person...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cobraboy
  • 20 comments
  • 870 views

Cobraboy

(Banned)
Messages
7,552
why-planes-crash.jpg


Holy, ****ing crap.
 
I like it. Never been into the rice-thing but when it turns over and gets repulsive like that it is just great!
 
What the...
 
that wing used to be a "park bench" in my neighborhood
 
Its not that bad.
What I dont understand is why people stick gay lights up the A pillars and along the dash board
 
I bet the freakin' thing actually provides lift instead of downforce.
 
Is that thing a toyota? :lol: It looks like its got a huge exhaust pipe too if you look closely.
 
it might help hold the bikes on the bike rack from fallin back
 
Originally posted by Matrixhasu77
Is that thing a toyota? :lol: It looks like its got a huge exhaust pipe too if you look closely.

Yeah, it's a Toyota Starlet, 1.3L Turbo Inline 4 FWD. A popular car for ********s to shove a 3+" muffler, BOV and 18's on without doing engine work.
 
hahaha, LOL!!!
damn... that used to be the structure of his bench >.<

Cano

well... I've seen those kinda wings stappled in the ROOF of a VW bug... so to speak :rolleyes:
 
Back