I am back. Looking for Casual but Clean racing

• Thread starter Cu3e
  • 11 comments
Finland
Finland
bergele
Hi to all who might remember, and to everyone else too!

Just got PS4 and GTSport this weekend.

I would prefer non-race cars and downgraded tyres but any clean & casual(ish) might work.

I have all tracks except Nurb open, but very limited garage right now...

I had 2/3 positive experience so far from daily one make races. Working on my Sportsmanlike Rating. Will continue doing those in meantime.

Check out the SNAIL Racing League for some of the cleanest racing on GTPlanet. Our mission is to provide our members with clean, intense, and competitive racing - regardless of skill level! We believe that providing full grids of evenly-matched competition is the most realistic way to race, improve skill, and refine race craft.

Spec racing ensures that success is determined primarily by driving skill and not by differences in power, gearing, suspension, weight, or aerodynamics. Because variables in the car are eliminated, spec racing is the truest measure of driver skill. It also produces intense battles for position because everyone in the same car which is equally strong or weak in the different areas of the track. Plus, you'll never spend hours tuning cars or wondering if someone is truly faster than you or if they just have a better tune.

Our league night is Sunday at 9:30pm Eastern / 6:30pm Pacific. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, please check us out to learn more about us and how to join.

www.snailracing.org or www.gtplanet.net/snail

This sounds exactly like something I would like to be part of. I will learn more and see if I can join. I am GMT+2 so it seems the races are quite late for me.

Yea we are NA based but have had UK and EU members before. Races will be at 3am I believe. More like waking up early Monday morning because it will run about two hours and then your day starts. :)

Hi bergele, good to see you around again. A few of Jocke's friends still race in GTS. Jocke himself occasionally. It's run by @Zolon32 and there's usually something different going on each week. Normally road car based too. They even have their own form of shuffle racing every few weeks.
Zo would be glad to see you.

Anyway it's on Tuesdays 8.30 (UK) and it's over here...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...giore-east-tuesday-12th-june-20-30bst.363415/

I'm there as well sometimes although I mainly race in Project cars 2 at the moment. With @Sick Cylinder who you'll probably also remember.

but am curious about Project Cars 2
Some love it others don't. It's less "jump in and go" than GTS. I like it. Although there's less of the road cars you like - it's more race car orientated.
Worth giving it a go if you see it on offer or second hand.

I think Zo's using 3 cars this week, and you don't necessarily need them all.

See you around. 👍

I realise this is "Online Racing & Leagues" forum, but damn, those Custom Races are pretty sweet. Mustang Gr3 at Big Willow with Pro opponents, penalties, damage, tyre wear, fuel consumption... Finally, decent one player experience!

If you're still looking I have a space in a league we run on satudays. race between 6 and 7pm BST. gr3 cars. mixed skill levels. you'll need discord to join but PM me if you want in.

Back