I am furious...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pesmerga7551
  • 8 comments
  • 1,447 views
Messages
336
Messages
toMsons
Messages
toMsonsLLC
So, I just traded a car with a member. I got my ACR Viper, and I sent out my '87 Ruf (Yellow Bird). But he didn't get it. I look at the logs, and it doesn't say he ever received the vehicle. I feel so terrible. Even if I return the car to him, I will be down a crap load of money. Worst thing is, I tried to return it to him, but I am at my 1 trade a day for sending this lost Yellow Bird.

Now I look like a douche...
 
Wow, didn't know the issue is that clear and simple. What the hell man. I hate you PD.....
 
This is not an isolated incident.
Try sending a paint, or a horn first to check it's working properly.
 
Lol. I am the guy he sent the RUF Yellow bird too. After it happened though, I used my second account to verify me theory, and I was right. I broke down the issue and posted it in the thread that Organ just linked to above. Also, like I said before man, don't worry about sending back the Viper. ;)
 
Lol. I am the guy he sent the RUF Yellow bird too. After it happened though, I used my second account to verify me theory, and I was right. I broke down the issue and posted it in the thread that Organ just linked to above. Also, like I said before man, don't worry about sending back the Viper. ;)
Sucks though cause of a glitch we are both down 100 grand. And not the delicious kind like the candy..

But seriously, I am not mad or upset that the trade didn't work for what ever reason. The reason I am mad is because I think you don't believe that I sent it. I don't like not giving what I promise.
 
Sucks though cause of a glitch we are both down 100 grand. And not the delicious kind like the candy..

But seriously, I am not mad or upset that the trade didn't work for what ever reason. The reason I am mad is because I think you don't believe that I sent it. I don't like not giving what I promise.

Dude, I believe you 100%. I already left you feedback in the Traders Feedback thread. Go check it out, and do the same for me bud. ;)
 
Got my first Upload Failed today :(. I don't think it's the same issue because I added him on my friend list 2 days ago. GO back to the main menu and the message Server Issue came up. Very frustrating.
 
Add me...I'll buy you a ACR to replace it.
My name here is the same as my PSN
 
Last edited:
Back