I am having sound balance issues online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Catbra
  • 1 comments
  • 409 views
Messages
1
Australia
Australia
Messages
catbra
I cannot hear other players while I'm out on the track. Either the music or engine sounds are too loud. I wanna hear what people are saying while racing and be sociable, but I'm finding it difficult.
I've got the standard ps3 wireless headset and mic.
What sound settings do others use for online racing?
 
I cannot hear other players while I'm out on the track. Either the music or engine sounds are too loud. I wanna hear what people are saying while racing and be sociable, but I'm finding it difficult.
I've got the standard ps3 wireless headset and mic.
What sound settings do others use for online racing?

You can turn the BGM, Engine noise and mic volume in the menu when you are online by pressing start.

My settings are BGM: 0, Engine noise: 40 and Mic:100.

That way you can here them speak, just try adjusting them to what best suits you.

If I have it wrong for setting them online you can set them offline in the options menu.
 
Back