I am new NEED HELP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andreselijah
  • 4 comments
  • 727 views
Messages
18
Venezuela
T&T/Venezuala
Messages
ELIJAHBGR
For multiplayer will there be any cruises tomorrow night/ afternoon thannks
 
The online rooms on GT5 are different everyday, most aren't planned out days before so you will have to look for a cruise room yourself at the time when you want to cruise.

oh and........ welcome to GTPlanet :gtpflag:
 
GT5 never runs out of cruise rooms, you just have to look for them. 👍
 
There's several threads about cruise rooms in the clubs & leagues section, and I'm pretty sure I've seen cops & cruise stuff sometimes posted in the "spot races" section - which is particularly for impromptu racing, or just single events people have on fairly short notice
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12
Have a good look through those sections. Sometimes it takes pouring over several threads, but it's worth it when you find what you're looking for.
 
Back