i am sooooo happy [just got a used copy of gt1]

• Thread starter Thiele
  • 12 comments
GTP_Thiele (PSP only)
nope
i went to Adelaide today for an appointment

the whole time i was staring out the car window wondering if i'd seen revolution, gooseter or radiccol02

while i was there, i went to game traders and found a used copy of gt1 for $16.95AUD

as soon as i saw it i grabbed it and rushed to the counter and bought it:idea: [i've had gt1 before]

even though it's used, the back of the disc looks almost brand new, hardly got a mark on it

i think there was only one copy, but i'm just happy that i've got one safe and snug with the rest of my games:)

now i'm home and i'm very tired but about to play it right now:sly:

finally i can play this great game again

i am sooooo happy:)

Nice one!

I have searched high and low for a used copy (without using ebay - as i cant be bothered with it) and i cant, no where i have searched has it!

Around here, even the places which do carry used PS1 games pay a trader very little for a copy of GT1, so I'd guess a lot of people, even non-fans, figure they might as well hold on to it as sell it.

I can't find GT1 in my local stores anymore at all. I'd occasionally see it on the west coast where I used to live, so you got lucky Thiele!

Last edited:
i found an old replay of my gto twinturbo flying over the ai before my old copy stopped working

i've forgotten how much fun this was

I managed to find the replay of an MR2 fly 40 feet into the air as I power-slid across the finish line at Clubman Route 5! That car flew right over me..it was perhaps my first confirmation that even Playstation games have glitches and aren't perfect.

Last edited:
I'd found a used copy a while back and purchased it for the princely sum of £1.99.

Unfortunately now, I've lost my Playstation memory card so I can't play on it, I'm so sad, I guess I'll just have to have a few arcade races now and then

Back