I am trading all my RM cars

England
Essex
skillzinsane12
Got most of the RM cars (All but 1 or 2). Don`t use them so gonna trade them. My trading times are between 5-8pm GMT as I`m in the UK. You can reserve a car but only for 2 days, otherwise it will be given to someone else. So now all you guys have to do is tell me which RM car you want, and what you`re willing to trade me for it :)

Got most of the RM cars (All but 1 or 2). Don`t use them so gonna trade them. My trading times are between 5-8pm GMT as I`m in the UK. You can reserve a car but only for 2 days, otherwise it will be given to someone else. So now all you guys have to do is tell me which RM car you want, and what you`re willing to trade me for it :)
Not to discourage your thread, but since RMs arent hard to find, you may wanna consider finding no miles or low miles under 1,000,000 credit standards to trade. You may get some hits for the RMs your offering im sure, but your probably gonna have to be patient waiting for positive responses.Also a list of your available cars will be helpful to any interested parties. 💡 Good Luck and welcome to the :gtplanet:

Back