I Aplologize....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Corsa911
  • 6 comments
  • 945 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
49
United States
TN
Messages
Corsa911
Guys I feel the need to say I'm sorry for the thread I created lastnight.

As a long time reader/seldom poster I appreciate the effort put into keeping these forums clean, but guys I was drunk.....like go to AA you're too old to get this drunk, drunk. Then I proceeded to make a fool of myself in my very first created thread.

It's the cheap whisky guys, it got me. Take care
 
Try saving your money next time to buy a proper Scottish whiskey. :sly:

And don't say Jack Daniels, I don't feel like making another apology.
 
Apology accepted, but I thought that thread was funny. :p
 
Alcohol is one of the better ways to enjoy videogame forums, as long as you remember to log out before you start hitting the bottle.
 
It's cool.

BTW, your avatar is awesome:tup:
 
Well it looks like you're over it now. Hope you feel better getting it out of your system and all. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back