I Apologize If This Is A Stupid Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter BooyakaDragon
  • 15 comments
  • 1,337 views
Messages
237
Germany
Cybertron
Messages
Booyaka91
I'm doing the non race car season events, and I'm noticing the AI actually making mistakes? They actually battle side by side sometimes too? Did I miss something in an update, this is the first time I've seen the AI actually be interesting in GT6.
 
I'm doing the non race car season events, and I'm noticing the AI actually making mistakes? They actually battle side by side sometimes too? Did I miss something in an update, this is the first time I've seen the AI actually be interesting in GT6.
Quick, buy a lottery ticket!
 
I'm doing the non race car season events, and I'm noticing the AI actually making mistakes? They actually battle side by side sometimes too? Did I miss something in an update, this is the first time I've seen the AI actually be interesting in GT6.

Human Drama is so 2013. AI Drama is where it is at.
 
I'm doing the non race car season events, and I'm noticing the AI actually making mistakes? They actually battle side by side sometimes too? Did I miss something in an update, this is the first time I've seen the AI actually be interesting in GT6.
I noticed this as well, I had quite the battle with a blue RUF in one race and only got past on the last lap rather than the usual passing everyone by the 2nd lap. In the next race I was being hounded by a black gallardo that was fast but kept making stupid mistakes and trying to dive bomb me from miles back.
It was a little bit surprising to have to actually compete with the AI but I'm certainly not complaining, hopefully a sign of things to come 👍

Edit: I think I also managed to spin one of the AI out (usually they seem to be welded to the track during contact)
 
Last edited:
Try to take the lead early, they will try to rear end you somewhere too which is quite fun haha. When you tailgate them for a while, they will start making mistakes probably feeling the pressure you exert on them but when you lead, they will run so much faster than normal to make you feel the pressure. I like the current system way better than all cars running like a train in the same line back in GT5 lol.
 
I'm doing the non race car season events, and I'm noticing the AI actually making mistakes? They actually battle side by side sometimes too? Did I miss something in an update, this is the first time I've seen the AI actually be interesting in GT6.
No it is not a stupid question, AI actually been very interesting in GT6 now.
 
I like it to an extent. It's just too rubber band. When you're still in the back, they seem wait up for you. Then when you're up front, they become super-drivers behind the wheels of super-sonic jets. It still needs some work, but it's getting much better. I now feel as though I'm really in a competition.
 
I have Golded in several different cars but, the most fun was with the little Rocket. First go, I got T-boned at the left turn after the long back straight when I was in the lead on the 5th lap. The McLaren must have been going 180mph.
Second try I managed to get in first by the 4th lap. The Rocket can make up lots of time in the twisty bits but some "blocking" is necessary on the straights. Several cars left the track. Had to watch out for the Vette that was against the wall on the first right after the start.
 
Last edited:
One ai car tried to rear end me while I was approaching a corner. Now if only that could be implemented in arcade mode and offline events...
 
Yeah they're out to make you wreck now. I was turning the very last corner of the last lap on Panorama and the 2nd place guy totally tried to wipe me out but ending up smashing into the wall.
 
It's like they're trying to turn GT into Forza. The only thing is that the AI crashes the player in Forza because the AI in Forza is blind, stupid & simply can't drive. Different reason, same results.
 
GUys please help me with the turns.......when i take my AUdi r8 lms team phoenix on nurburgring 24hr circuit at first turn i mean the first turn on nordschliefe track from where we start....there i'm getting problem......as i down shift from 4th to 3rd my car get's unstable and skids or loses traction......i don;t know y .....on the other hand the cars such as gtr nismo team rjn and bmw z4 gt3 cars are perfect and they turn the 1st couple of corners perfectly without spinning out before the starting of lap.....i've tuned the audi with downforce too even then same problem occurs......i spin there and also on few couple of low speed corners on track.....even i'm facing huge problems with MR car's they spin out when i heavily break into corners....pls help me with this and ill figure it out after :banghead:


MY set-up
driving force gt
all assists off except abs-1
problem with all MR's and audi phoenix lms espicially
 
GUys please help me with the turns.......when i take my AUdi r8 lms team phoenix on nurburgring 24hr circuit at first turn i mean the first turn on nordschliefe track from where we start....there i'm getting problem......as i down shift from 4th to 3rd my car get's unstable and skids or loses traction......i don;t know y .....on the other hand the cars such as gtr nismo team rjn and bmw z4 gt3 cars are perfect and they turn the 1st couple of corners perfectly without spinning out before the starting of lap.....i've tuned the audi with downforce too even then same problem occurs......i spin there and also on few couple of low speed corners on track.....even i'm facing huge problems with MR car's they spin out when i heavily break into corners....pls help me with this and ill figure it out after :banghead:


MY set-up
driving force gt
all assists off except abs-1
problem with all MR's and audi phoenix lms espicially
Try here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tune...-team-phoenix-12-489hp-to-552hp-blancpain.72/
 
I'm doing the non race car season events, and I'm noticing the AI actually making mistakes? They actually battle side by side sometimes too? Did I miss something in an update, this is the first time I've seen the AI actually be interesting in GT6.

they changed the AI in update 1.07?
 
I'm doing the non race car season events, and I'm noticing the AI actually making mistakes? They actually battle side by side sometimes too? Did I miss something in an update, this is the first time I've seen the AI actually be interesting in GT6.

I've noticed this too. I was racing nurburgring this afternoon in the rain. On one of the high speed sections on the back side there was an accident ahead of me. All I saw was a quick glimpse of spinning lights and water. I had to guess where the accident was and drive through since I couldn't touch the brakes, unless I wanted to join the accident. Anyway, it just FELT like a real race. And yes, it must have been in the last update.
 
GUys please help me with the turns.......when i take my AUdi r8 lms team phoenix on nurburgring 24hr circuit at first turn i mean the first turn on nordschliefe track from where we start....there i'm getting problem......as i down shift from 4th to 3rd my car get's unstable and skids or loses traction......i don;t know y .....on the other hand the cars such as gtr nismo team rjn and bmw z4 gt3 cars are perfect and they turn the 1st couple of corners perfectly without spinning out before the starting of lap.....i've tuned the audi with downforce too even then same problem occurs......i spin there and also on few couple of low speed corners on track.....even i'm facing huge problems with MR car's they spin out when i heavily break into corners....pls help me with this and ill figure it out after :banghead:


MY set-up
driving force gt
all assists off except abs-1
problem with all MR's and audi phoenix lms espicially
Check ur brakes, (make the front brake a bit stronger) also check your suspension (make your suspension a bit softer), adjust your transmission, (make gears 2,3 longer)
but the car I used for them races were the SLS AMG GT3
 
Back