I Beat Final Fantasy X!

• Thread starter epic
  • 8 comments
United States
Miami
After 4 days-12hrs each day I Finally passed it!

Only took 45hrs and 13mins Lol, But I did it woohoo!

This Game Has Excellent Story Lines And I Think The One Who Made It Up Got Family Issues Or Something LOL (Play the game all the way through to find out)

Excellent Graphics and control

only wish they had more summons :(

My brother Bobby loves FF games and he was complaining about the control. I usually don't play these games. The main female character, whatever her name is, is cute, the blond hyper girl is too, but rather annoying. Man I hate spunky obnoxiousness.

Originally posted by epic
After 4 days-12hrs each day I Finally passed it!

Only took 45hrs and 13mins Lol, But I did it woohoo!

This Game Has Excellent Story Lines And I Think The One Who Made It Up Got Family Issues Or Something LOL (Play the game all the way through to find out)

Excellent Graphics and control

only wish they had more summons :(

???? more summons. There is. Right now i have 6 and i think theres like 2 or 3 more. The ones i have are:
1. Valefor
2. Ifrit (2nd fav. )
3. Ixion (i think sucks)
4. Shiva ( hey a half way naked chic is allways cool)
5. Bahamut (this guy is bad A**!! )
6. Yojimbo ( i havent used him yet but you need to pay him Gil to use)

any ways im going back in the game and trying to find all the secrets and side games i forgot to get.

I am not at my PS2 now but to my memory there was only about 7-8 summons. Yojimbo is a gay summon you gotta pay him to help you lol. And at the end you have to fight all of your summons

and Talentless, yah they make graphics look so real nowadays huh? :eek:

Originally posted by epic
I am not at my PS2 now but to my memory there was only about 7-8 summons. Yojimbo is a gay summon you gotta pay him to help you lol. And at the end you have to fight all of your summons

and Talentless, yah they make graphics look so real nowadays huh? :eek:
yeah i just got the last 2 summons. Anima this guy is strong!!! and so is his overdrive, its bad a**!!! as well!! and the magus sisters. thoes chic's are strong!! :eek: :eek: i too had to fight whats her name... umm hold on....... oh Belgemine with the same aeons i had. I thought this was a bit easy. But im still looking for all the items to get everyones legendary weapons. :rolleyes: after that than ill kill sin. :D

Just got it for my birthday a few weeks ago...I think I have like 20 minutes into it.

Too much playing GTA3 and CivIII...

Hey i have a question.... ??? Is there only one ending??

i just beat this game and it was bad a** and all but just wondering is there a different ending if you change some stuff around in the game.?????

Nope.

Only One Ending As Far As I Know.

Maybe You Could Check IGN Faqs If There Are Others But I Only Saw One Ending.

I Started OVer And Im Half Way Through But I'll Tell You If I Beat It Again.

Back